The energy prices for gas and electricity are going to rise dramatically over the next decade. Consumers need to act now. There are several ways to do this.
Energy companies hate to promote alternatives or real solutions to their customers energy problems.
They would loose revenue and the Government would loose the taxes that the companies make.
There is an alternative, follow the steps below and you will be doing what many of your neighbours and friends are doing to cut their bills.
IT's a no brainer.
1. We are offering 0% interest on Green Loans to add Solar panels to your property.
So you will instantly be paying less for your electricity.
2. We supply and install solar panel systems and are one of the cheapest companies on the market.
3. We only use the best solar panels and inverters.
4. We supply and install only the best LED lighting that use 90% less electricity and are the most competitively priced on the market. We can install them for free, and receive payment for a short time with the savings on your bills.
5. Switch energy companies. There are several companies that are offering fixed rate bills.
Reducing green levies on energy companies to reduce household bills would land the Government in court, David Cameron has been warned.
An inflation busting price hike yesterday — the first of a number expected from the main energy companies in the near future — has intensified the political battle over the rising cost of electricity and gas.
The 7.3 million customers of SSE will pay on average an extra 8.2 per cent from next month, pushing up the cost of the company’s annual dual-energy bills by £106 to £1,380. Rival suppliers are expected to follow suit.
You need to act now and do the right thing now.