The are 100s of theories that refer to this title.
High carbs, low carbs, keto, Fodmap, fruit only, meat only, s.c.d.etc.
If you feel depressed eating a specific diet is it the wrong diet for you?
After a young family member was diagnosed with a totally horrendous life changing disease six years ago I was horrified. What had we done to make our child so Ill? I have a building business call Morrall Construction and because I am a builder I am used to fixing things, taking delapitated buildings and restoring them to health, beauty and life.
Restoring my Child to good health then became my prime motivation to investigate how this could be done.
Believe me it’s been an emotional rollercoaster.
Firstly I came up with a plan to help him and the rest of my family who were maybe a little over weight and sliding into “unhealthy habits”.
Even though my Child was so ill his diet wasn’t a concern for his consultant, other family members, or friends.
I was banging my head against a brick wall.
It has been proven and now becoming more mainstream that healthy eating can help with a positive progress of a disease and restoring health quicker than an unhealthy diet.
Here are my quick fire fixes that my six years or head scratching have lead to:
- If you have a belief that certain foods and supplements will get you through this pandemic try them for yourself and check out the results before encouraging others.
- Cut out as much refined foods as you can without becoming stressed and unhappy.
- Add as much vegetables to your diet as you can but the key is to cook them so everyone loves your food. I personally use a lot of butter from grass fed animals and herbs, little salt, spices. A little bit of practice can make the fussiest eater eat well.
- Zinc could be a key macro nutrient in the fight against Coronavirus and is found in good quality meats, nuts and seeds.
- I make delicious yogurt, using the milk from a local farm, it’s full of nutritional benefits and nutrition.
- Bread made from flaxseed is a great alternative to wheat bread.
- Home made sauerkraut is tasty and easy to make and fully of good microbes.
I have lost 3 stone over the last few years following this basic process and feel confident that my family and I will survive, but we will see.
Good luck in the fight against the Coronavirus
And we all pray that we come out the otherside.
Please leave a message if you require help.